The GX100 engine is suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty applications, construction equipment, portable generators, pumps and other industrial applications.
- The OHC design is driven by a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt, which makes the engine more compact and lightweight
- A special cast iron cylinder sleeve and a high carbon steel, dual ball-bearing crankshaft ensure a high durability and reliability
- The unique OHC layout combined with a large-capacity muffler reduces engine noise to low levels for better user-friendliness
- Meets world's most stringent environmental legislation
- A compact combustion chamber with high thermal efficiency ensures low fuel consumption
The GX100 rammer type has been specifically designed for high vibration toughness making it the ideal power source for rammers.